Massage the conditioner into your hair after shampooing. If necessary, add warm water and spread the conditioner evenly over the hair.
You can choose to treat only the tops of the hair. Leave for a moment and rinse off.
The conditioner bar is made by fusing carefully selected ingredients together. The finished conditioner is solidified in a mold, where it is packed in an ecological cardboard packaging.
Forrest conditioner bar is vegan and organic.
- BTMS, or Behentrimonium Methosulfate, is a plant-based conditioner and emulsifier that is widely used in hair conditioners and hair products.
- Cetearyl alcohol increases the viscosity of the hair, strengthening it every time you use it.
- Organic Hemp seed oil is high in fatty acids which nourish the hair.
- Tomato seed oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and other essentials nutrients that makes hair soft and shiny.
- Jojoba oil Jojoba oil has antimicrobial properties, which means it actually discourages the growth of some bacterial and fungal microbes that attack the skin. Jojoba oil can prevent the skin from becoming too oily. Because the structure of jojoba oil so closely resembles natural sebum, it can actually trick the skin into producing less natural sebum.
- Vitamin E treats hair from the root to the top and moisturizes it, making the hair stronger.
- Sri Lanka Sandalwood Essential oil is an essential oil obtained from steam distillation of chips and billets cut from the heartwood of various species of these trees.
- Siberian Fir (Needle) Essential oil can act as a general body stimulant, putting our body into overdrive and increasing everything from our digestive rate to our heart rate, giving a boost of energy when we need it.
Let the conditioner bar dry between uses.
Ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate* (BTMS), Cetearyl Alcohol** (Cetearyl alcohol), Hamp Seed Oil*** (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Tomato seed oil (Solanum Lycopersicum Seed Oil), Jojoba oil (Jojoba oil), Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Sri Lanka Sandalwood Essential oil (Santalum Album Oil), Siberian Fir (Needle) Essential oil (Abies Sibirica needle Oil)
* Plant-based emulsifier ** Organic emulsifier *** Organic